The adoption of Invisalign Technology is the most recent cutting-edge invention in the field of dentistry. Using traditional metal wires and transparent aligners is crucial in treating misaligned or crooked teeth. Treatment with clear aligners, also known as invisible aligners, is used to correct teeth that have structural irregularities. Treatment with transparent aligners has many advantages over traditional metal brackets and wire braces, making it the treatment of choice. The most significant benefit of transparent aligners over traditional braces is that they are pretty much invisible. Metal wires and brackets can cause people to feel self-conscious. There are more benefits of using invisible aligners for teeth straightening besides the cosmetic benefit of an attractive appearance.
- No food restrictions: When wearing traditional metal braces, a long list of foods must be avoided to protect the wires and brackets. Among the prohibited foods are corn, nuts, sticky or hard candies, chewing gum, and nuts. While clear aligners can be taken out as needed. You can choose to remove them before consuming food or liquids. You’re free to eat whatever you want.
- Simple dental care: Cleaning traditional braces is a real challenge. Conversely, dental care can be done as part of a regular practice while using clear aligners. They are simple to remove and rinse with water from the tap. Aligners can be kept clean by using a baby toothbrush and toothpaste with soft bristles. It helps in stopping the formation of bacteria inside the aligners.
- Reduced chronic mouth ulcer issues: Despite taking precautions, persons wearing traditional metal braces still get sores and ulcers. Invisalign treatment involves the use of invisible aligners that are custom-fitted around the teeth and gums to lower the risk of mouth sores. The braces’ smooth ends also help prevent painful cuts, which are extremely common with metal braces.
- Treatment is completed quickly: Traditional metal wires or braces are often advised for 2-3 years. The prolonged treatment approach necessitates regular dental check-ups and prompt replacement. Treatment with clear aligners lasts 6 to 8 months. It does not require replacement or frequent dental check-ups. You may observe the transformation in a very brief amount of time.
- Comfortable and convenient: Metal wires and brackets can sometimes be problematic and unsightly due to their metal component, which makes them fairly uncomfortable to wear. However, the transparent aligners from Invisalign are constructed of smooth, rounded plastic. Additionally, they are uniquely created, which makes them comfortable and natural. They fit precisely in the teeth and gum line.
- Versatility: A variety of dental issues can be resolved using clear aligners. They can assist you in correcting tooth alignment and straightening so that you have the perfect smile. In addition to structural and alignment alterations, it can aid in the correction of teeth that are crooked, gapped, and crowded.
- Cost-effective: Traditional metal wires and brackets require a 2-3 year time and financial commitment. The cost of replacing metal wires and multiple dentist visits is primarily decreased with a single 6-month clear aligner Invisalign treatment.
- Modern technology: The use of clear aligner treatment has transformed the dental industry. It is a personalized treatment using technology that satisfies individual needs. It uses computer technology to build 3D images of the teeth, from which it makes aligners that perfectly match the gum line.
- Increased confidence and self-worth: Your smile and public appearance may become self-conscious as a result of wearing metal wires and brackets, which lowers your confidence. People feel comfortable with transparent aligners since they are invisible. It increases one’s self-esteem and confidence to go through a transformation.
- Fresh Breath: Clear aligners are worn sequentially for two to three weeks. If the aligners start to smell or feel rough, the dentist can alter them or take them out. Since the aligners can be replaced as often as the dentist sees fit, there is less chance of infection or poor breath.
Modern dentistry has undergone a significant evolution from traditional dentistry. The method of straightening teeth has been revolutionized by invisible braces or aligners. People can now get their perfect smile thanks to the introduction of transparent aligners and their vast list of benefits, and they can wear them without experiencing any discomfort. For the best dental treatment, Sky Dental Care which is one of the best dental clinics in Vijayawada provides a range of smile designing services.