Gum Treatments Services In vijayawada
Why do you need Gum Treatment?
Various gum treatments include scaling, deep cleaning, root planning, flap surgery, bone and soft tissue grafting. You might need a gum treatment if you have a
- Bleeding & Painful Gums
- Bad breath
- Loose teeth
Our Gum treatments Services in Vijayawada:
Gum treatments services in Vijayawada has become most common and prevelant. Therefore, most patients visit our sky dental clinic at the later stages of periodontitis (Gum disease). Gum disease is the inflammation or infection that attacks the gums and bone that hold your teeth in place. In this phase, bones get infected and patients complain about loose tooth. For correcting this stage we are providing a special procedure for Gum treatments services in Vijayawada by our periosontists.
We at SKY Dental has highly sophisticated equipments and skilled periodontists to treat the patients. So we treat patients with the advanced LASER technology rather than traditional surgical methods which is bloodless technique and more comfortable to the patient. So if you have swollen or loose teeth see your dentist or seek gum treatments services in Vijayawada.
Therefore dentist will examine your gums with a probe to measure the spaces between your tooth and gum. As a result, they will determine the health of your gums. Consequently, if necessary the dentist will instruct you in tooth cleaning to remove any plaque and calculus.
What can you expect from Gum treatments services
Initially, the dentist remove the plaque stuck on the teeth. However, this process can help prevent existing gum disease from gettingg worse. When plaque remains on the teeth, it hardens to form calculus or tartar. Consequently, serious gum infections can lead you to Gingival flap surgery.
- Before the surgery your periodontist will clean your teeth.
- At our gum treatments services in Vijayawada, During the surgery, the gum is cut and folded back to make the root of the tooth visible.
- Then they clean the root. As aresult removes the infected tissue below and between the teeth.
- The periodontists follows tooth scaling and root planning to remove plaque below the gum line.
- Finally, after the surgery, periodontist put the gums back in the place using stitches.
- However, these stitches may be dissolvable or removable.
- The surgeon may also place a periodontal pack over the affected area.