The Right way to Brush your teeth takes at least two minutes i.e., 120 seconds! Even though we have been brushing our teeth for years, many of us are surprised to learn that we are not doing it properly.
How do we Brush our Teeth?
Brushing your teeth is an important part of your daily life. Here are some of the steps for healthy maintenance of your Mouth, Teeth, Gums and Smile.
- The Right way to Brush your teeth is at least twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. Therefore, the size and shape of your Brush should fit in your mouth and reach all areas.
- Also, try to replace your Toothbrush for every three to four months. Because a worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- Visit your dentist every six months for an oral examination and professional cleaning.
The technique for Right way to Brush is:
- Place your Toothbrush at a 45 degrees angle towards your gums.
- Also use a small amount of fluoride Toothpaste.
- Use a circular motion. And gently move the brush back and forth in short strokes.
- Place the toothbrush on a set of the teeth and slightly press the bristles against the teeth in a circular motion 4-5 times. It is mostly used for children and is also applicable for adults.
- Therefore, clean the outer surfaces of your upper teeth and lower teeth.
- And clean the inner surfaces and chewing surfaces.
What type of Toothbrush should we use?
Most of the dental professionals state that the Right way to Brush our teeth is through soft-bristled brush. As a result, that removes plaque and debris from the teeth. However, small-headed brushes are preferable because they can betterly reach all areas of the mouth.
Importance of Toothpaste that we use
Of Course, it is important to use the Toothpaste which is right for you. However, today there are a wide variety of toothpastes designed for many conditions. Similarly, including cavities, gingivitis, stained teeth and sensitivity. So, ask your dentist to suggest a toothpaste for you.
Sky Dental hospital in Vijayawada provides high-quality dentistry & also artistic skills that can improve a person’s health, smile, and confidence. Sky Dental Provides services like Root canal treatment, Gum Treatment, Implants, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Full mouth Rehabilitation and much more. Apart from this, there is a separate ward for any dental problems related to Children.